Bespoke Planning for Immigration & Expatriation
Whether you are planning for a move to the U.S. or giving up your U.S. citizenship or Green Card, we can help to integrate your investment and planning needs and help you to avoid costly pitfalls.
Determining where to relocate with your family is a complex process, and the choice to reside in a particular jurisdiction may pose hidden challenges and create an unnecessary financial burden. Along with our network of lawyers, accountants and relocation specialists, CPS is well positioned to analyze your unique situation and create a strategy that will set you on a course to achieve your personal, professional and financial goals.
Immigration & Expatriation Planning Includes:
- Citizenship & Immigration Consulting
- US Business Formation & Registration Assistance
- International Trade Compliance
- US Tax Compliance & Reporting
- Cross-Border & Multi-Jurisdictional Tax Planning and Structuring
- Philanthropic Planning
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Generational Wealth Planning